I know most people dislike mice. Mice in general, outside running free, are just fine. It’s when they get in my kitchen, and leave their droppings all over my counter, sink, and now table that really gets under my skin. This has been going on for a week now. We have poison laid out (normally I don’t do poison, or toxins, but usually it’s so effective. Not this time though) and put out sticky pads but to no avail. We’ve laid out two sticky pads. He’s got himself stuck on both and managed to tear himself away leaving nice patches of fur behind. At this point I think there might be more than one. I’ve been too tired to deal with it as thoroughly as it needs to be, and when it got on the table I just threw up my hands and we’ve been using the porch table ever since. I know that sounds terrible, but it’s true. Dad finally got all the dishes washed last night so there was less of a mouse mess to clean up, since there was nothing to eat.
I’m hoping to tackle the table over the course of the day. The plan is to do as little as possible, which is a whole other story, but I do want to get dinner made and the table cleaned off.
What a time we are having around here.